The questions which UNESCO is posing in relation to the area of Access are:
- What can be done to reinforce the right to seek and receive information in the online environment?
- What mechanisms can develop policies and common standards for open-licensed educational resources and scientific repositories, and for the long-term preservation of digital heritage?
- How can greater progress be made as regards inclusive strategies for women and girls as well as marginalized and disabled people?
- How can accessibility be facilitated through increases in locally produced and relevant content in different languages?
- What can be done to institutionalize MIL effectively in national educational systems?"
Questionário da Unesco (até 30 de Novembro de 2014)
Information Literacy Weblog: UNESCO consultation on Internet Related Issues